Wahoo KICKR v6 WIFI – Direct Drive Cycletrainer
Wahoo Fitness KICKR v6 – The most realistic indoor experience
The most realistic indoor training experience just got better. The Wahoo KICKR v6 with WiFi, allows you an easier connection to your home network and automatic firmware updates. So you can focus completely on your workout, not your connection. The KICKR provides all necessary bike data such as speed, distance, power and cadence. The sturdy construction and high-quality components guarantee maximum accuracy, stability and durability. With 2200 watts of resistance and +/- 1% accuracy, the KICKR meets the demands of even the world’s most competitive riders.
The new Axis feet allow the KICKR to move sideways for an even more realistic riding experience. Axis Feet can be adjusted to rider weight using three different attachments, which are included.
Automatic calibration provides permanently accurate performance data of +/- 1% accuracy.
KICKR’s rugged frames and components deliver premium precision, stability and durability.
Ready To Ride
KICKR features a pre-installed cassette, convenient carry handle and quick tire size height adjustment.
Get the most out of your KICKR training experience
ERG Easy Ramp
Interval interrupted? ERG Easy Ramp gets you back into your training interval within 10 seconds after an interruption.
Ride KICKR on virtual routes and geo-synced videos for the most intense indoor training experience.
KICKR delivers the accuracy and responsiveness needed to tackle the most challenging strength training workouts.
Controllable via apps like Sufferfest and ELEMNT GPS bike computer.
The KICKR delivers the accuracy and responsiveness needed to tackle the toughest Sufferfest workouts and the steepest climbs on Zwift. You can also manage your workouts with ELEMNT cycling computers.
Features of the Wahoo Fitness KICKR v6 – Direct Drive Exercise Bike.
- Virtually silent operation: the new design of the KICKR offers an extremely quiet riding experience.
- Optimized flywheel: KICKR’s 7.2 kg flywheel is specifically designed to provide riders with the more precise inertia they need to create an outdoor-like riding experience for indoor training.
- +/- 1% Power Accuracy: improved power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement and generate up to 2200W.
- 20% maximum degree
- Axis-Feet : adjustable cushioned feet respond to rider movement to simulate lateral mobility on the road.
- Auto Calibration: The KICKR automatically calibrates itself as you ride.
- Direct Connect Port: The KICKR is future-proof thanks to Direct Connect Port and can be integrated into the home network using optional adapters.
- LED indicator lights: visual confirmation that KICKR is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth and/or ANT+.
- WiFi, ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth connectivity: WiFi allows you to connect to your home network more easily. ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow you to connect to smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously and separately, respectively. An ANT+ FE-C connector allows you to control the KICKR from any FE-C enabled device or app.
- Professional durability: rugged steel construction ensures the KICKR stays put, and holds up during years of heavy use.
- Controlled resistance: when connected to your device, resistance is automatically adjusted through your favorite app or software.
- Realistic ride feel: the KICKR flywheel is an innovative and proven technology that mimics the power and inertia of riding outdoors. It provides the most realistic riding experience, especially when using virtual bike/training platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road.
- Measures speed, distance, power and cadence: get all the important cycling metrics of your indoor ride.
- Compatibility with third-party apps: works with popular training apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad.
- Compatible with KICKR Climb – indoor mountain simulator.
- Compatible with KICKR Headwind – Smart Fan
- Compatible with 12×142 and 12×148 thru axles, in addition to the standard 130/135mm quick release.
- Main tube grants clearance for bikes with flat mounts and disc brakes.
- Support for third-party power meters
Technical data of the Wahoo Fitness KICKR v6
- Dimensions (legs open – LxWxH): 50.8 cm x 71.1 cm x 43.2 cm
- Dimensions (legs folded – LxWxH): 50.8 cm x 22.9 cm x 43.2 cm
- Back wheel size:
Road bike: 24″, 650c, 700c
MTB: 24″, 26″, 650b, 29″
- Compatible hub types: 130/135 quick release and 12×142, 12×148 thru axles (includes adapters and spacers)
- Includes cassette compatible with SRAM/Shimano 11-speed (11-28)
- Purchase / installation of a cassette required: SRAM / Shimano 8/9/10-speed
- Maximum simulation: 20%
- Front wheel support: not required
- Resistor type: Electromagnetic
- Wireless software updates
- Connectivity: Bluetooth,WiFI, ANT+, ANT+ FE-C protocol (Fitness Equipment Control).
- Compatible devices: iOS, Android, Windows, PC (Mac and Windows)
- Maximum user weight: 113.5 kg
- Power requirements: 100-240 V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Maximum simulated degree: 20%.
- Maximum output power: 2200 W
Wahoo Fitness KICKR v6 – Included in delivery:
- KICKR v6 Smart Bike Trainer
- AC adapter
- interchangeable cassette SRAM/Shimano 11-speed (11-28) | Campagnolo 11-speed
- quick release skewer
- Disc Brake Caliper Spacer
- 1.8 mm spacer
- Outer side adapter for 130 mm and 135 mm quick release skewers
- Reversible hub spacer for 130 mm and 135 mm quick release skewers
- Drive side adapter for 12×142 and 12×148 thru axle
- Reversible hub spacer for thru axle
Optional accessories for the Wahoo Fitness KICKR v6
- KICKR Climb – indoor mountain simulator
- KICKR Desk – Desk for roller trainer
- KICKR Headwind – Smart fan
- KICKR Mat – Training mat
- TICKR Heart Rate Sensors
- KICKR Direct Connect – Smart bike router connection